[Remops] procmail help needed

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Apr 3 23:35:10 BST 2020

On 4/3/20 4:24 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Hi Grant,

Hi Stefan,

> If you have not seen my reply from yesterday yet, I found a solution!
> :-)

I saw that they were there, but I had not read them until after my reply.

> YAMN client outfiles are the same as Mixmaster outfiles. One can
> generate them with the client, so that the outfile (a complete Mix
> Message) is written to the clients pool directory. This allows one to
> create Remailer messages on an offline computer, in case he / she
> downloaded the required stats and pub keys with an online computer
> and then transfers those files to the offline computer.

Thank you for explaining.

So did you use the outfile for testing?  Or is that going to be a normal
part of your email flow?

> Thats what I did, yesterday. :-)

ACK

> Ok, like I said, I have my solution. The problem for me was that
> Mailchuck sends messages as MIME email and not as plain ASCII message
> bodies, thus messing up the outfiles, pasted into the message body of
> a Bitmessage client, once they arrive at Iria.

ACK

> For my Exit Bob I don't need a signature strip-off solution, because
> I made a mistake in thinking, i.e. Iria already strips this
> signature.

Cool.

It sounds like you have things well in hand.  Sorry it took a few days
to reply.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die