[Remops] Help--builing mixmaster from source

mix mix at tormail.org
Mon Jun 11 14:55:08 BST 2012

Thankyou steve for mixmaster setup it went ok
How to restart it again its not mixmaster -D or if it is it might be as
root?

I got the line in .procmailrc as per details in a post last month

can you please show me your pingd.conf please?

must I delete mixmaster and mixmaster user installed by echolot for
some reason
here? I have mixmaster installed in /home/mix/Mix

Setting up mixmaster (3.0.0-4) ...
Adding mixmaster user
Adding system user `mixmaster' (UID 107) ...
Adding new group `mixmaster' (GID 111) ...
Adding new user `mixmaster' (UID 107) with group `mixmaster' ...
Creating home directory `/var/lib/mixmaster' ...
dpkg-statoverride: warning: --update given but /var/run/mixmaster does
not exist
Not starting Mixmaster Daemon: remailer mode not enabled in
/etc/mixmaster/remailer.conf.
Not starting Mixmaster Daemon: remailer mode not enabled in
/etc/mixmaster/remailer.conf..
Setting up echolot (2.1.8-6) ...
Not starting Echolot Ping Daemon: disabled in configuration

Gottfrid