[Remops] UPDATE: breaka.net remailer

Marco Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Thu Aug 30 08:24:35 BST 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 21:27 -0600, Breaka.net Admin wrote:
> Looks like break.net latency is steadily improving, day by day. Seems to be
> improving by two or three percent per day. Pretty happy with that. Seems to be
> two or three remailers that are having problems with my remailer.
>
> http://senshiweb.webhop.net/metastats/index.php?t=2
>
> Also, I have eliminated procmail totally. Mixmaster and exim4 are working
> nicely together since the reimage and reinstall. And, as far as I know, there
> is no longer a problem with duplicate emails.
>
> However, I am still getting the following error:
>
> ------ pipe to |mixmaster --config=/etc/mixmaster/remailer.conf -RM
>        generated by remailer at breaka.net ------
>
> Warning: Key not unique!
> Warning: Key not unique!
>
> Any ideas would be helpful.

If you look at the mixmaster manpage, you see that it is the periodic
 check that mixmaster does when reading a message & decide to perform
 periodic check.

I bet that you regenerated key but forgot to delete the old one
 after the canonical 20 day. Must done by hand.

You need to delete both the old pgp key (public & private)  and the old
 mixmaster key. They are in different file. Mixmaster keyfile can be
edited  by hand. For pgp public & private you need to use pgp itself
 if I well remember. All pertaining files are in the Mix dir.

HTH.  Marco