[Remops] UPDATE: breaka.net remailer

Breaka.net Admin admin at breaka.net
Thu Aug 30 04:27:44 BST 2012

Looks like break.net latency is steadily improving, day by day. Seems to be
improving by two or three percent per day. Pretty happy with that. Seems to be
two or three remailers that are having problems with my remailer.

http://senshiweb.webhop.net/metastats/index.php?t=2

Also, I have eliminated procmail totally. Mixmaster and exim4 are working
nicely together since the reimage and reinstall. And, as far as I know, there
is no longer a problem with duplicate emails.

However, I am still getting the following error:

------ pipe to |mixmaster --config=/etc/mixmaster/remailer.conf -RM
       generated by remailer at breaka.net ------

Warning: Key not unique!
Warning: Key not unique!

Any ideas would be helpful.

-ken

--
Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer
Mixmaster remailer [at] breaka [dot] net