[Remops] Python Mixmaster and Nymserver client

Breaka.net Admin admin at breaka.net
Thu Aug 30 05:56:58 BST 2012

I'm not much of a programmer but I'm thinking about building a Python
Mixmaster and Nymserver client. Kind of a Linux alternative to Quicksilver.
This would be a fairly ambitious project for me but I'm thinking there might
be a need for it (I certainly would like to have it).

I'm thinking Python would make it fairly transportable.

Any comments on the general idea? Code to incorporate?

Just throwing this out there.

-ken

--
Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer
Mixmaster remailer [at] breaka [dot] net