[Remops] Remops Digest, Vol 24, Issue 4

eel bash eelbash at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 13:56:09 GMT 2008

> From: Philippe Gauthier <philippe.gauthier at deuxpi.ca>
> Subject: [Remops] Eelbash smtp is bouncing horribly
>
> Someone might want to check if they can get buy some larger
> package that
> can handle the message load for a remailer ; 1024 messages
> per day is
> barely enough for the pingers to work.

Thanks for the heads-up and apologies for fucking it up again. I now have the largest package the pop3 service offers, but if 1024 messages per day is barely enough for the pingers, it's likely that the new limit will soon be reached, if only by someone flooding the remiler to make sure it is.

I could fix it by finding another pop3 service that had no limit but that would mean yet another name change.

We'll see how this goes, but if this tanks, I won't put a further strain on your indulgence.