[Remops] Remops Digest, Vol 24, Issue 3

eel bash eelbash at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 16:23:50 GMT 2008

> eel bash wrote:
> > The eelbash remailer, eelbash at lavabit.com, is being
> pinged by only a couple of people. Pingers, please add it to
> your lists.
>
> Why should I add a remailer to my list that changes its
> address
> every other day,

Because you have a responsibility to help ensure the best connectivity possible among the individual remailers.

> being a hazard to the reliability of the
> network
> as a whole?

How? It takes 30 seconds to connect or disconnect a remailer from your setup. You are just complaining because your nose is out of joint for some silly personal reason.

> Thanks for the heads-up about your new address.
>
> $ ./pingd set showit=off eelbash at lavabit.com

What you need is an attitude adjustment. Maybe the Usenet Death Penalty would do the trick.