[Remops] Suggestion for dest-block

Admin admin at eelbash.org
Fri Dec 8 15:32:22 GMT 2006

Eelbash Admin wrote:

Nobody interested in this suggestion? I'd do it myself if I had the
skills to code forms on a web page. Sure, the user will have to reply to
a half dozen confirm emails, but if somebody is being stalked, etc.,
he'll probably be willing to do it. It's a hell of a lot easier than him
contacting half a dozen remailers.