[Remops] Call to remops to protest attempt to silence a remailer

Eelbash Admin admin at eelbash.org
Wed Dec 6 19:49:37 GMT 2006

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 19:30:08 +0100, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Eelbash Admin wrote:

>> Gentlemen:
>> This phony complaint is a threat to all remailers. I believe all isps
>> have some such language against changing headers. If they enforced it,
>> there would be no remailers.
>
> Sounds to me like you're wetting yourself. You klnow it's a ligitimate
> complaint because you been shut down this way before. So you're begging
> for someone to step up and defend you. It's not going to happen jackass.
> You've insulted every other remailer operator and made a fool of yourself
> too many times. It was probably another operator that turned you in.

I hope the operators are smart enough to realize that if the scumbag that
lodged a phony complaint against me can get my remailer shut down, then
what is to stop him lodging a phony complaint against any of them and
getting their remailers shut down?

I don't expect them to protest against the scumbag because they like the
way my remailer is run; that should be irrelevant. They should protest
against it because they could be next.

I'll send this to the remops list to remind those boys where their real
interests lie.

And I have to add that I am disappointed at their silence so far.