[Remops] Austria admin, add yamn at lambton.org

SEC3 admin at sec3.net
Tue Jul 6 22:08:00 BST 2021

On July 2, 2021 Lambton wrote:
> Hello Austria admin,
>
> I am asking yet again for you to add yamn at lambton.org to your Austria
> YAMN pinger.
>
> The remailer was announced one month ago on this list and in apa-s. I have
> also emailed you at every address I could find.
>
> Here is some more info about Lambton remailer.
>
> IPv4: 185.157.232.165
> Host: nonce.lambton.org
> Location: UK
>
> I'd also suggest that you add this to you pingd.conf file which should
> help you in the future with automating the process of adding new remailers
> to your YAMN pinger:
>
> reliable_auto_add_min => 2
>
> Lambton Operator
> remop at lambton.org

It would seem that something - besides CM's unresponsiveness -
is preventing yamn at lambton.org from being added to his YAMN
pinger. The Echolot software should have auto-added it weeks ago.
Echolot's default behavior is to auto-add a new remailer
address if it spots it in 6 or more remailer-conf files.
Lambton's address is listed in 9 remailer-conf files.
This can be confirmed by examining the "conf" column at this
Thesaurus page:

https://www.mixmin.net/yamn/thesaurus/

--
SEC3