[Remops] procmail help needed

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Apr 3 22:59:54 BST 2020

On 4/1/20 6:41 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> P.S. in case you or someone else is not familar with Bitmessage and has no
> Bitcoin, I am willing to donate for a test period some Satoshi, so in case
> you or someone else's time allows can test it. It would only require that
> a Bitmessage client would be installed and that one has a Bitcoin Wallet,
> like Electrum, so that I can transfer a small amount.

That seems reasonable.

I've never really developed an itch of crypto currency.  I sort of have
an aversion to block chain akin to alert fatigue.  So I don't think that
I'll be the proper person to help with the crypto currency part.

Though I may know someone wh could tag team if nobody else volunteers.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die