[Remops] procmail help needed

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Thu Apr 2 19:50:31 BST 2020

Grant Taylor wrote:

> On 4/1/20 12:08 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > I only use procmail for Iria to transfer incomming messages to
> > Maildir so that my Remailer can pick them up. I have no procmail
> > experience so far.
>
> I've probably done more with procmail than is healthy.
>
> > What I need now is an additional receipe for Iria that can strip
> > headers in the message body from multipart/mixed messages so that
> > outfiles from a YAMN client gets processed.
>
> Can I see a copy of your existing ~/.procmailrc.
>
> I don't think procmail itself can alter the messages.  But procmail can
> easily call formail which can easily modify messages.

Hi Grant,

I just did a little test with a remailer message outfile send from mailchuck
to my personal address, then saved the complete message with all headers.

After that I used sed to extract the relevant parts and it worked with:

sed -n '/^::$/,/^-----END REMAILER MESSAGE-----$/p' message.txt

So, how should I proceed, because I do not want to mess up Iria while it
is curently running ...

Any ideas?

Regards
Stefan