[Remops] procmail help needed

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Apr 1 19:08:22 BST 2020

Hi all,

I only use procmail for Iria to transfer incomming messages to Maildir
so that my Remailer can pick them up. I have no procmail experience so far.

What I need now is an additional receipe for Iria that can strip headers
in the message body from multipart/mixed messages so that outfiles from
a YAMN client gets processed.

I also need a second receipe for my exit Bob that strips signatures from
outgoing messages. Assuming that procmaill can be used by postfix for
outgoing messages.

Here are two example messages without the complete headers: