[Remops] Discrepancy in Pinger Stats

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Tue Sep 8 15:18:06 BST 2015

OK - I haven't seen this before, but I'll keep an eye on it as well.

The 13 minute latency tells me that the pings can't have been delayed
too long. It will be interesting to discover what the trouble was.

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5