[Remops] Discrepancy in Pinger Stats

Stefan Claas admin at zwiebelfreund.de
Tue Sep 8 15:11:56 BST 2015

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 02:08:03AM +0200, Jeremy Bentham Admin wrote:
> iria is listed at 100% with 13 minute latency in the jeremy pinger.
> What problem are you noticing?

Well, prior my post here i saw on your and Paranoia's Pinger that the
stats showed beside the + signs also numbers like 6,5 and severeal 4
at the end, with a percentage of something in the 70%. I assume
also that users of your pingers saw this and hence avaoided to use
Iria in the last couple of days, which can be seen in the low message
traffic in the stats too.

The interesting thing for me now is also after your post that the stats
of your and Paranoia Pinger jumped to 100 percent and showing only + signs
and no numbers any longer.

When i have sometimes connection problems with my ISP and remailers stats
drop i usually see this at the Mixmin Pingers, which i check daily.

P.S. in case this happens again  i will post a link with screenshots.

Regards
Stefan