[Remops] Updates on the Oklahoma and Isis remailers

Cypher cypher at cpunk.us
Fri Mar 6 01:26:01 GMT 2015

Here are a few updates on the two remailers I run (Isis and Oklahoma).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in
touch with me.

- At 21:00 UTC on March 15th, I will be flushing the mail queue of the
Isis remailer and permanently removing it from service. I've made that
decision due to the fact that my running two remailer does not
actively contribute to the diversity of the network and could, under
the right circumstance, actually create a point of weakness.

- Starting at 22:00 UTC, the other remailer I run (Oklahoma) will be
taken out of service for a few hours in order for me to perform much
needed upgrades (including upgrading the server to a large key). This
shouldn't take more than a few hours and, during
that time, the server will NOT be available. Everything should be back
to normal by 03:00 UTC on March 16th.

As I said, if you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to
reach out either here or by email.

Cypher