[Remops] Ping: Zax

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Tue Oct 14 10:57:40 BST 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 01:00:33PM -0600, Richard Christman wrote:
> It sounds like a great option. Please do set it up and let me know the
> URL. If you'd like to start with mine, here's my URL:
>
> https:/quicksilvermail.net/remailers/allpingers.txt
>
> I'm no expert, but I like this solution a lot. I'll add it to QSL also
> as an alternative allpingers site. That makes 5!

I've set up a organization on github called "remops" within that is a
repository called "allpingers".  If remops would like to advise me of
their github usernames, I'll invite them to join the organization. This
will grant them commit access to any repositories created within it.

The actual allpingers.txt file is publicly available from:-
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/remops/allpingers/master/allpingers.txt