[Remops] jeremy - testing flag set

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Tue Oct 14 02:34:15 BST 2014

It looks like jeremy has finally recovered from its multi-key odyssey.
Things are apparently back to normal.

Also, I took the opportunity to shut down Type-1 message handling on
jeremy. I probably shouldn't have turned that on in the first place.

Finally, on an upbeat note - there are more 4096-bit remailer keys
coming on line all the time.  Keep up the good work!