[Remops] need advice

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Fri Oct 10 13:36:18 BST 2014

On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 03:06:55PM -0600, richard at quicksilvermail.net wrote:

> Bergman's allpingers.txt has only 3 stats sources--fourohninesix,
> jeremy, and mixmin4096. We can forget mixmin4096. It has only 6
> remailers. Fourohninesix and jeremy both have 30 remailers. Both look
> really good. I don't recall fourohninesix ever failing because the
> server was down.

Hi Richard,

I reconfigured www.mixmin.net/echolot to automatically ping discovered
remailers so it should soon contain all nodes, regardless of key size.
It's also using the latest mixmaster-3.0.3a so it will ping using
Elvis' latest CTR/IV changes (where remailers support it).

I appreciate this doesn't directly impact your choice of allpingers but
thought I'd take the chance to point out my recent change.

Steve