[Remops] need advice

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Thu Oct 9 22:40:29 BST 2014

>> 1) I include the current bergman allpingers.txt with mixmaster--no
>> jeremy SSL. 2) I change the default mixmaster allpingers from
>> noreply to my site as a backup. 3) Bergman changes jeremy's sources
>> to https.
>
>I agree to the above three suggestions. Sounds good to me.

I don't think changing the jeremy pinger to https in the
allpingers.txt file is a good idea. As Richard points out,
this will make it unusable because mixmaster doesn't grok
https.

jeremy pinger stats are available as plain http as well.

If people want to use the https version of jeremy stats,
they will need to use e.g. curl as I suggested in my page
on compiling mixmaster at:

  http(s)://anemone.mooo.com/mixmaster.html.

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5