[Remops] need advice

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Wed Oct 8 20:46:24 BST 2014

Richard - you definitely need to include a pinger that includes 4096 stats,
otherwise none of the 4096 remailers will be used (but you probably already
knew that).

While I think the fourohninesix pinger stats are good, if you don't want to
include that one, your other option is the jeremy pinger. That one's been
running essentially without downtime since the middle of April of this year.

Full disclosure - I run that pinger ;)

One advantage that the jeremy pinger provides: stats are available via http,
https, and as a tor hidden service. See http://anemone.mooo.com/stats/ for
details. For some, this is important, for others not so much.

The jeremy pinger details are available in the allpingers link from delphy.org
that you have below.