[Remops] Oops! Small problem!

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Wed Nov 12 17:16:22 GMT 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 03:43:15PM -0700, richard at quicksilvermail.net wrote:
>Sometimes my lack of education gives me away.
>
>I tend to fall into the trap of thinking my own experience is the only
>point of view there is. Please forgive me for that assumption.

Richard - no worries. We're all being forced to re-think our perspectives
on security given current events. And I'm no expert either, just learning
as I go along.

You provide an excellent service to a large group of windows users. Keep
up the good work!

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5