[Remops] New Zax-style nymserver with forward secrecy

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Thu May 1 15:46:39 BST 2014

I've been having some fun playing with Zax's nymserver script.

I added the use of ephemeral symmetric encryption keys for forward
secrecy on posts to a.a.m as well as mail sent to the nymserver's
send address. Ephemeral keys are managed using the Axolotl protocol.

Before I turn this loose, I'd appreciate some feedback on how
things work. Details for using the nymserver, including the public
key and a script to handle client-side ephemeral encryption can be
found at:

   http://nym.now.im/nymserver/

Right now you should consider this nymserver in beta mode. I'm running
full debug output on the logs. Don't use it for anything sensitive.

I'll post my code after I get some feedback and make sure things are
working okay.  Making the changes was pretty straightforward, thanks
to Zax's neat coding style.

Let me know what you think.

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5