[Remops] Generating a stronger PGP key?

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Tue Mar 18 01:58:05 GMT 2014

It is high time for 4096 RSA everywhere in Mixmaster. It has been a very long time since 1993.
Back when I started, I was developing and distributing on a 386 Linux box over a 14.4kbps modem with a static IP.   :)
It is worth discussing how we might best evangelize the change to all exiting remailer operators.
After that, we need to work on the end users.

--
Lance Cottrell
Sent from my iPad