[Remops] Final update on the Anonymail Mixmaster client release

Cypher cypher at cpunk.us
Sun Aug 24 23:06:57 BST 2014

Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the new Anonymail
Mixmaster client release that was scheduled for last Friday. It didn't
happen. Life got in the way and I ended up having to focus on a few
other things and couldn't wrap the final code and testing in time.

Soooooooo......

We're going to shoot for this coming Friday. I'm just about done with
the code and am going into testing within a day or two. Sorry for the
long delay but I want to make sure I get this right.

Cypher