[Remops] mixmaster's 1024-bit RSA is getting old

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Tue Oct 29 16:39:41 GMT 2013

This is an excellent proposal.

In practice, no one uses more than a few hops for real messages. I suspect that 5 is the realistic upper limit to ensure reasonable delivery time and reliability.
I really went over the top in using 20 header blocks.

Roll out will be a key. One does not want client software that only has one or two servers through which it could route, nor would one want to be one of only a few few users of the new key size, since that would be easily tracked as well.

	-Lance

--
Lance Cottrell
loki at obscura.com