[Remops] Welcome back, cmeclax

cmeclax cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Tue Nov 26 19:03:41 GMT 2013

On Monday, November 25, 2013 15:29:33 Bergman Remailer Admin wrote:

> My pinger and others pingers are showing signs of life for cmeclax.
>
> Great to have you back. How was the move?

I'm not finished moving. I'm going back today and will bring the computers
tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be back up remailing; probably next week. The
Tor relay will probably be down for several weeks. The reason I appeared to be
down is that when I switched incoming mailservers, I inadvertently accumulated
mail in /var/mail instead of Maildir.

cmeclax
--
You can also reach me at BM-2D9nCB5w1ToLGphGr191tdff9teSzk6STi
(see http://bitmessage.org).