[Remops] mixmaster header.blk

Breaka.Net Admin admin at breaka.net
Mon May 27 05:54:13 BST 2013

The following is the content of my header.blk

[header.blk]
# Header lines to be filtered out.

/^From:/
/^Sender:/
/^X-Sender:/
/^Resent-/
/^Approved:/
/^Errors-To:/
/^Message-ID:/
/^Comments: Authenticated sender is/
/^Path:/
/^Received:/

/^Control: rmgroup/q
/^Control: newgroup/q
/^Control: sendsys/q
/^Control: checkgroups/q
/^Control: version/q

# Don't allow excessive crossposting:
/^Newsgroups:.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,/q

[/header.blk]

As far as I know, this is the default for mixmaster but I noticed a message in
alt.privacy.anon-server  that suggests this is a problem? I just want to make
sure I don't have a mis-configuration.

The email is below.

-ken

<echolot at remailer.cypherpunks.to> matches /^From:/.
<estragon at frell.theremailer.net> matches /^From:/.
> Notice: Blocked header line: From: Echolot Pinger <pinger at anonusa.net>
matches /^From:/.
> Notice: Blocked header line: From: Echolot Pinger <pinger at antagonism.org>
matches /^From:/.

No wonder my posts are not going thru. >:(