[Remops] cmeclax is back up, I think

cmeclax cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Mon May 6 05:50:18 BST 2013

Apparently it was not worn out, the filesystem was corrupted. The mail spool
had many hard-linked files with apparently the wrong inode count; when I
deleted one file, the other link to it lost its inode. I don't know how that
happened. It happened a few days after I upgraded Postfix, so I downgraded it,
in case it was caused by a bug in the new version. I deleted all messages from
the spool.

If it stays stable for the next few days, I'm going to take it down for an
hour or two to remove the old drive and increase the RAM.

cmeclax