[Remops] Relocatin imminent

Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration admin at breaka.net
Wed Oct 17 21:45:08 BST 2012

On October 16, 2012 04:38:55 PM Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration
wrote:
> Thanks to someone using breaka.net as an exit remailer for threatening
> people, I am now searching for a new host of the remailer and nymserver.
> The usual BS about it being "high risk" when the only real risk is that
> people have to do their jobs. So, I will be relocating before the end of
> the month -- probably to an Asian datacentre but I'm not sure where.

Looks like Breaka.net is moving to Malaysia -- just negotiating and nailing
down the details but its looking pretty likely. The OS seems to be the
sticking point but I'm confident the deal should be done favourably by the end
of the week. Should be able to do a "hot" switchover without any down-time.

-ken

--
Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer
http://www.breaka.net