[Remops] Relocatin imminent

Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration admin at breaka.net
Tue Oct 16 23:38:55 BST 2012

Thanks to someone using breaka.net as an exit remailer for threatening people,
I am now searching for a new host of the remailer and nymserver. The usual BS
about it being "high risk" when the only real risk is that people have to do
their jobs. So, I will be relocating before the end of the month -- probably
to an Asian datacentre but I'm not sure where.

I will send further information when I have details nailedd down.

-ken

--
Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer
http://www.breaka.net