[Remops] Breaka.net pinger

Breaka.Net Remailer Admin admin at breaka.net
Thu May 31 18:58:01 BST 2012

http://pinger.breaka.net/echolot.html

I don't think its quite working yet as I haven't found any tutorials to
work from but at least the html is there to see. I've added a bunch of
remailers to the pinger but I don't think its sending out its requests.

Getting an error whenever I send a command similar to:

~$ pingd buildstats
Use of uninitialized value $LOGLEVEL in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/share/perl5/Echolot/Log.pm line 103.
Did not send signal 1 to exactly one process but 0. (pidfile reads 29752
dragon935.startdedicated.com 1338416988
)
 at /usr/bin/pingd line 644
	main::send_sig(1) called at /usr/bin/pingd line 649
	main::daemon_hup() called at /usr/bin/pingd line 692
	main::hup_if_wanted(undef) called at /usr/bin/pingd line 797

Any advice on what this refers to would be appreciated.

-ken