[Remops] new remailer

sabotrax at gmail.com sabotrax at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:26:44 GMT 2012

hi,
please add my remailer foo. it should work, but it would be kind if
one of you could test it.
here's the key:

foo remailer at foo.asia-king.co.uk e7da7a6805b9f334d3245aca3d18db44
2:3.0 CNm 2012-03-09 2013-04-03

-----Begin Mix Key-----
e7da7a6805b9f334d3245aca3d18db44
258
AATZwMKOG3SWbY2fUU+H/R44mSDHJLUaxCaZw/Vi
MMhXd/cE1rblRsynyry/JS/5+VnMfAkk2tKPZPqN
7rX2TH+f847c/kZj/SLyIi9SBXZH8yT+8iyDiTXe
kodLb6xF7//5bt66VDlH5aNMIYvKYymXVDXoJzQY
N9PVmp6qEskHfwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----

thanks in advance,
marcus

--
Give us this day our garlic bread and lead us not into vegetarianism
but deliver us some pizza.