[Remops] breaka.net - relay denied?

Marco Gruß remops at kork.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 13 21:48:14 BST 2012

Hello,

On 2012-07-13 22:38, Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration
wrote:
> | 0 SMTP State: Sending chunk 1 of 2 from 'tester at yahoo.com [3]' to
> 'remailer at breaka.net [4]', server 'snorky.mixmin.net [5]', port 2525
> | 0 SMTP Error: <remailer at breaka.net [6]>: Relay access denied: 250 -
> Ok
>
> TIA [/quote]
>
> Anyone experience a similar problem? To me, having relay turned off
> is
> a good thing and shouldn't be neccessary to send a message via the
> remailer.

You are of course right - you don't turn on relaying for everybody
nowadays.

What this newsgroup guy is doing is trying to send a test message to
your remailer through snorky.mixmin.net. Apparently, snorky is set up
to relay to other remailers, but not (yet) yours, so that person's
test is failing. There's nothing to be fixed on your side.

I assume your remailer domain will be added to snorky's "relaying
allowed" list soon.

Regards
Marco