[Remops] breaka.net - relay denied?

Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration admin at breaka.net
Fri Jul 13 21:38:57 BST 2012

I notice that someone posted the following in alt.privacy.anon-server in reply
to my remailer announcement. Of course, this being alt.privacy.anon-server,
they did not identify themselves so I have no idea who it was or if this is
even genuine

[quote]
Zax wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:29:02 -0400, Anonymous wrote in

>> $remailer{"breaka"} = "<remailer at breaka.net> cpunk max mix pgp pgponly
repgp remix latent hash cut test ekx inflt50 rhop5 reord post";

'remailer at breaka.net', server 'snorky.mixmin.net', port 2525 ...
| 0 SMTP Error: <remailer at breaka.net>: Relay access denied: 250 - Ok

TIA [/quote]

Anyone experience a similar problem? To me, having relay turned off is a good
thing and shouldn't be neccessary to send a message via the remailer.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

-ken