[Remops] problem compiling Mixmaster

cmeclax-sazri cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Mon Jan 23 11:51:57 GMT 2012

> The fixed tarball can still be found at
> http://www.mixmin.net/mixmaster-3.1a1-test.tar.gz as I've unfortunately
> lost my commit key for updating the formal repository.  One day I'll get
> it sorted out!

I'm still having a problem, as I posted in the newsgroup. If I run "mixmaster
file" where file is an email message with headers, it brings up the interactive
menu. If I run "mixmaster <file", it complains about an empty stdin.
Apparently, when I run "mixmaster file" in a cron job, which the pinger does,
it complains about an empty file (the complaint is directed to /dev/null) and
exits without sending anything. If I understand the man page correctly, both
of those commands should send the message through the remailer in the Chain:
header to the address in the To: header.

cmeclax