[Remops] mixmaster over Tor?

Marco Gruß remops at kork.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 29 11:24:09 GMT 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 08:33:28PM +0000, adrelanos wrote:
> I think I need to find some smtp server which accepts mail from anyone,
> even from Tor exit nodes. Do you know open smtp servers?

I think snorky.mixmin.net (188.40.76.149) accepts mail to
current mixmaster nodes.

Also, the frell remailer is apparently operating a hidden
smtp service:

remailer.frell.eu.org mail is handled by 5 zvrqjaxpgxglgjrz.onion.

You would have to "torify" the mixmaster client for it
to be able to talk to the .onion address. Also, I'm not
sure the hidden service will relay mail to nodes other
than frell itself.

Regards
Marco