[Remops] Notice: Blocked header line: remailer at breaka.net matches remailer at breaka.net.

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Tue Aug 7 10:34:33 BST 2012

On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 07:54:55PM -0600, Breaka.net Admin wrote:

> The following pingers are tracking breaka.net at least:
>
> http://senshiweb.webhop.net/mlist.html
>
> http://ixazon.dynip.com/~cmeclax/mlist2.html

Check out:
http://stats.mixmin.net/breaka.remailer.breaka.net.txt
This is a consolidated via of your remailer from all pingers.

> What is confusing me is the up-time (between 41% and 57%). The server and
> daemon have been up 24/7 without downtime for weeks. I did restart the server
> the other day but I still see no reason the uptime should be so low. Unless
> something was in the queue and was dislodged on restart.
I've sent some remailer-* messages to breaka this morning and it's
double-responding to each request.  One response is instant, the other
seems slightly delayed.  How are you passing messages to Mixmaster
(procmail, mailbox reading, etc)?  It might shortcut your
troubleshooting to put your mix.cfg and .procmailrc (if you have one) on
a pastebin with the secret bits cut out.