[Remops] Utility for Re-queuing mail

Edward Langenback apostle at peculiarplace.com
Tue Feb 24 02:42:15 GMT 2009

Senshi-Admin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for a Windows/Reliable/Mercury setup, I use a set of tools
made
> by Frog, the Admin of the former Frog-Remailer.
> They are written in MS-VisualBasic and I have the sources
> available. VisualStudio6 was used when I customized and
recompiled
> them (in 2001!).

That sounds familiar, I thought that FA had done something like
that but haven't been able to find it in any searches.

> I can't remember, but I think it would be OK if I send you the
> sources, if you like.

I can work with visual basic sources so that sounds great to me

> But I'm afraid I will not be able to help you with
compiling/setup
> the Tools, all I have is a set of intructional emails he sent
to me
> back then.

I'm reasonably sure I can manage to follow something like that.

Fire when ready.

- --
The best way to get past my spam filter is to sign or encrypt
your email to me.
My PGP KeyId: 0x84D46604
http://blogdoofus.com
http://tinfoilchef.com
http://www.domaincarryout.com
Un-official Freenet 0.5 alternative download
http://peculiarplace.com/freenet/
Mixminion Message Sender, Windows GUI Frontend for Mixminion
http://peculiarplace.com/mixminion-message-sender/