[Remops] Utility for Re-queuing mail

Senshi-Admin admin at senshi.homeip.net
Mon Feb 23 23:38:48 GMT 2009

Hi,

for a Windows/Reliable/Mercury setup, I use a set of tools made
by Frog, the Admin of the former Frog-Remailer.
They are written in MS-VisualBasic and I have the sources
available. VisualStudio6 was used when I customized and recompiled
them (in 2001!).

I can't remember, but I think it would be OK if I send you the
sources, if you like.

But I'm afraid I will not be able to help you with compiling/setup
the Tools, all I have is a set of intructional emails he sent to me
back then.

Senshi-Admin