[Remops] pobox.antagonism.org sends to wrong noauth address

Bananasplit Admin admin at bananasplit.info
Mon Aug 17 09:21:58 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 08:05:18AM +0200, gabrix wrote:

> and it's nearly one year this happen .
> I have tried to contact marlowe but never had explaination for this ,
> maybe it wont harm but for sure i wish some explainations , i get tons
> of them .

Hi Gab,

If you're unable to reach the operator of Winters, you could get Postfix
to rewrite the recipient info.

Putting this in main.cf will enable it:
recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical

Create a recipient_canonical file and put this in it:
anon at gabrix.ath.cx	anon at remailer.gabrix.ath.cx

Then hash it with:
postmap recipient_canonical

And restart with: