[Remops] Pings Senshi->Deuxpi

Philippe Gauthier philippe.gauthier at deuxpi.ca
Sun Sep 9 18:43:43 BST 2007

> I've noticed that I cannot get any Ping back from Deuxpi since about
> 30.08.2007 while any other Pinger (except cside) sees you at >93%.
>
> Do you have an idea why this is happening?

I have been trying to debug this particular problem since the remailer was moved to a newer system. The problem seems to be related to randhopping mix messages from the remailer. Also it does not look like a mail transport problem since whitelisted and Cypherpunk messages are sent to any pinger. I can also sucessfully send mix messages directly from the remailer.

I will try to merge a clean pool.c into the source tree (which is more or less a 3.0b2 tree with patches that were being tested for 3.0rc1) and see what good it might do. If it does not work, it might be a good enough reason to try to change from middleman to exit again. :)

--
Philippe Gauthier <philippe.gauthier at deuxpi.ca>
Deuxpi Admin