[Remops] Remailer Abuse Blocklist

remop at hermetix.org remop at hermetix.org
Sun Sep 9 08:43:46 BST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 06:37:11PM +0100, Bananasplit Admin wrote:
> Thanks for your input Len.  I've currently set the RAB up as an email
> service reachable at rab at blocklist.mixmin.net.  Any email sent to this
> address will receive a challenge response that they must confirm in the
> usual manner.

I've updated my front end to the RAB to send to your email, thanks.

> The list is located at http://www.mixmin.net/rab/rab.blk and it's access
> restricted to prevent spambots getting it.  If remops want to subscribe,
> please email me with the address or subnet you would like access from.

For hermetix, requests will be coming from 207.96.217.249.

> Comments very welcomed.

It would be very nice to have a web page for the project. It would give
remops a place to point users to and it could also have a list of the
participating remailers.

Thank you.
--
Hermetix Admin