[Remops] Consider THRASHER COMPROMISED...

Thrasher Admin thrasher_admin at reece.net.au
Mon May 15 10:32:12 BST 2006

At approximately 9.00 AM (GMT+8.00) I was raided by the Australian
Federal Police - Joint Counter Terrorism Team, Perth, Western
Australia.

The machine that runs Reliable and the machine that runs the SMTP and
NNTP servers were seized.

All keys (including Admin keys) were destroyed but should be
considered compromised.

All mail that was not sent when the plug was pulled has been lost.

Provided I am not arrested for this announcement (a distinct
possibility under or new laws) I hope to be up and running again as
soon as possible.

I cannot sign this message but I strongly urge you to treat it as
genuine - better safe than sorry.

My sincerest apologies to all.

--
Reece (aka Thrasher)