[Remops] Banned from Demon

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Sun Jan 22 00:41:58 GMT 2006

Hello Anonymous,

snipped

A> What software are you currently running?

Windows XP Pro

A> The best solution is to install your own news server (DNEWS
A> under Windows or INN under linux) however you could quite easily
A> develop some mail2news code to send the post on to another news
A> server.

I have looked a DNEWS, but could not figure out how to make it work. I know
I need a downstream server, which I have I guess. I have an unlimited
account with Giganews. No monthly limits on uploads or downloads.

I just could not figure out how to make DNEWS work.  A major lack of time
for me. My programming skills are very limited to very specialized real time
control systems. (Process control) You can see what I mean if you click on
the following link:

http://www.twistycreek.com/sftwre_examp.htm

I stuck that in for a few people that asked what I do. Once I leave "that"
world of programming, I am stuck in the mud :( That example is real software
and is in service today at a major manufacturing company.

Beyond that, I repair and tune analog regulators, etc. to help my customers.

--
Best regards,
 Admin                            mailto:admin at twistycreek.com