[Remops] Banned from Demon

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Sat Jan 21 15:08:14 GMT 2006

Hello remops,

  Don't know why, but I noticed this:

  550 Access to the mail2news gateway is prohibited from your domain.
  RCPT TO:<mail2news at news.demon.co.uk

  Just me or anyone else notice it? My re-mailer seemed to be popular with
  European groups. Might have had something to do with it.

  Oh well, it was too good to last forever. Now if I can only figure out how
  to install a M2News gateway, I would do it, just for grins :)

  One last note. I was having serious ongoing problems beginning with rbtor
  that followed over to twistycreek. The problem appears to be under control
  now. That is about all I should say other than some "ruse" posts I was
  suggested to make ignited the person to continue and eventually make a
  mistake. I apologize for suspecting everyone. He turned out to be a local.

  Hey Zax, on second thought, I decided I should say just a little about it.

--
Best regards,
 Admin                          mailto:admin at twistycreek.com