[Remops] New remailer Pboxmix

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Mon Jan 9 16:04:47 GMT 2006

Hello BiKiKii,

Monday, January 9, 2006, 10:35:54 AM, you wrote:

BA> On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Admin wrote:

>>MAC> - -----Begin Mix Key-----
>>MAC> a12cb8c74e61a7bda6106bd91801a572

>>MAC> - -----End Mix Key-----
>>
>>I couldn't import the mix key. Something is wrong with it (for me) naturally
>>:(
>>

BA> The reason for your failure to import is due to the PGP escape dashes (- ---...)

BA> If the message is verified dash escapes are removed.

BA> You should make remailer-xxx requests!

I did that too, just to make sure. The only key I ever had to get elsewhere
was the mix key for Razelka :)  For some reason, I could never get a reply.
I have not tried it lately though.

BA> Ciao!

BA> BiKiKii

Thank you. The dashes were the problem for the mix key. I had copied and
pasted them along with the key from the key request E-mail. The PGP
re-mailer and admin keys imported fine.

One last thing, were you having any problems yesterday? I had noticed a few
"could not connects" to you. My stats from you show all pings were returned,
so I guess it wasn't a problem.
--
My warmest regards,
 Admin                            mailto:admin at twistycreek.com