[Remops] Remops post

Marco A. Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Mon Jun 27 10:15:19 BST 2005

Hi,

I have posts till dec 2005 avalaible.

At that time freedon remops list became unavalaible,
 and I noticed this only few weeks ago ... 8(

LMK a way to send it to you. Amending my address from
 headers (and only fron there)  will be appreciated

BTW I'm receiving sporadic messages from lcs remops
 list; do you think there are several partitioned remops list
 at the moment?

In this case, an effort to put it togeter would be
 invaluable.  I can try to give advice to lcs remops
 list, if you think this can be useful.

Ciao.  Marco

--

"Oggi e' il domani di cui ci dovevamo preoccupare ieri."