[Remops] ATTN: PARANIOA remailer and NYMPH nymserver SHUT DOWN

Anonymous cripto at ecn.org
Wed Jun 22 23:35:44 BST 2005

Paranoia remailer, nymph nym server and paranion mixminion node have been SHUT DOWN

14-6-2004: We suspect that all content of hard-disks of the server where the
paranoia remailer and the nymph nym server run has been aquired by local police
without any notification to the server admins, with the collaboration
of the ISP provider, so all the keys has to be considered compromised.

We have been noticed only today  :-(
We are working to start new services with new keys on another server.

For more info and support:  http://www.autistici.org/ai/crackdown

--
Paranoia Remailer Admin