[Remops] prabbit not legitamate?

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Tue Dec 27 12:43:16 GMT 2005

Hello remops,

 I don't think prabbit.dyndns.org is a legitimate re-mailer. I have been
 averaging about 8,000 retrieved messages per day. Last night I reset the
 the retrieve log in reliable  to zero. In the last 8 1/2 hours, reliable
 has retrieved 7,504 message, nearly a typical 24 hour period's worth of
 messages.

 I don't know when this started, I was out of town for several days. It
 looks like it might have started yesterday though. I had been averaging
 around 56,000 received messages per week. Reliable is now reporting:
 Messages Received Last Week:   63620  That is about a 7,000 message jump
 because of a single day.

 Between the time it took me to write the first paragraph and now, reliable
 is showing it has received 7,943 message. I noticed about a 200 or more
 were from prabbit.

 I guess I have a couple of problems :)

 Thanks BiKiKii for you explanation of the mixmaster failure.

 As I am ready to hit send, I checked the mercury window and am now again
 receiving a string of messages from prabbit.

 And I thought this would be easy :)

--
Best regards,
 Admin                          mailto:admin at twistycreek.com